Have you ever wondered what our star thinks about his (or her?)
role up there in the sky? Have you considered
what an awesome responsibility it must be, generating all
that heat and light from fusion and having so many living
beings depending upon you?
really does light up our life.
Imagine what he might say if you could interview him.
Why don't you do a little research (this web site is a good
place to start) and then you and a friend create your own
interview with Mr. Sol!
If you come up with a good interview,
send it to us
and we'll publish it here on the web!
Interview with Mr. Sol
What follows are some sample questions you might use when
interviewing our star. I bet you can think of others too!
- Mr. Sun, how did you become a star?
- The pressure must be tremendous. What holds you together
and keeps you shining?
- Was there any special class you wanted to be part of?
- How did you do in your spectral studies?
- When did you decide to have planets?
- Do you have trouble keeping the planets in line?
- How do you feel about the lifeforms on your planets?
- What's the weather like up there?
- I hear you like to sing. Can you tell us about this
- Do you have any complaints?
- How do you get along with the other stars in the solar neighborhood?
- Are you happy with your home galaxy, the Milky Way?
- What's in the future for you?
Back to the SOLAR Center
Copyright © 1997 Stanford University. All rights reserved.
Created by Deborah Scherrer
on 6 October 1997
Last modified by PAK on 27 Aug 2008.